For paper Submission and Publication in BTCE Conferences:
1- All Papers should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission to BTCE Conferences.
3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
5- BTCE accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by internal or external BTCE Reviewers.
6- BTCE may publish author’s or co-author’s emails online.
7- BTCE can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
8- BTCE never publishes any unregistered paper.
9- BTCE is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
10- In any case if BTCE receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
11- BTCE can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
Attending BTCE International Conferences:
1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned.
2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
3- The Organizer has all the rights to change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via their registered email addresses.
4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
5- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be allowed to participate in the conference and no money will be refunded.
6-BTCE will not be responsible for any kind of financial loss due to any ticket cancellation or any bookings of the registered participants if the conference gets cancelled or re-scheduled to other place or date at any time.
7- If at any time the author does not want to attend the conference and cancel the registration then no money will be refunded.
8-BTCE has all rights reserved, not to refund any money to registered author or co-author who attended the conference and accepts the publication and certificate during or after the conference at any time.
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
4. However, if BTCE decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in a published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Blacklisted from BTCE and other Conference Organizers for a lifetime. Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.